All physical matter is energy! This is true for our physical bodies and the organs within, chemical compounds naturally found in nature, the food we consume, our loving pets that share our lives, the furniture we sit on, EVERYTHING is energy including inanimate objects. In fact, even though our minds are centralized in the brain, as fields of energy, they are not confined to the physical body. The energies of our mind are on different frequencies or wavelengths that correspond to particular emotions or thoughts within us at any given time. There is more to you than just your physical body! You exist inside your physical being as well outside your physical structure.
Conditions and situations, our life experiences, are merely exchanges of energy between one energy field and another. Also known as the sixth sense, extrasensory perception (ESP) provides the ability that enables us to be receptive of information gained outside the traditional use of our physical five senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, sound). ESP, as well telepathy, are energies of the mind that can reach beyond the physical body. Think of this as information that moves and is not contained solely in the physical structure we call the brain. Now some in the scientific community may grumble and scoff at this remark and truth be known, I did in the beginning as well. The truth of the matter is negative and destructive thoughts are broadcast telepathically, along with the negative energies that exist in our mind, to the world around us. Think of the Law of Attraction, in essence, whatever we are thinking at any given moment, connects us with corresponding energy levels of everything in nature. We literally draw to us, in physical manifestation, the corresponding energy levels of our mind and thoughts. This holds true whether our thoughts are positive or negative. I can’t stress enough WE ATTRACT TO OURSELVES, IN PHYSICAL FORM, THAT WHICH WE ARE THINKING ON A MENTAL LEVEL.
There are numerous consequences when we fail to treat the negative conditions of the mind that include:
- Attracting more of the same negative conditions to oneself
- Emotional unrest and confusion about your life and its purpose
- Living in the past and holding onto “what was” as opposed to moving positively into the future
- Self-destruction tendencies and behavior
- Blockage of Higher Intuitive Guidance or Direction from one’s Higher Self
- Regression of spiritual and evolutionary growth and development
- Imbalance in the physical body that include heath disturbances such as tension, unrest, anxiety, insomnia, escapisms, withdrawal, self-deception, and disease
Maintaining a positive mental attitude is KEY to a successful, happy, and healthy life. Cultivating and sustaining a positive mental attitude can be an incredibly difficult task to do given the fact ninety five percent of our “programming” is based on the experiences we had within the first seven years of our lives. These experiences are stored as memories in our subconscious mind and form the negative patterns that may have started in childhood but also accumulate over a period of years. If you had the perfect childhood and never felt scared or alone, never wanted for anything, were never told you weren’t good enough, never bullied, were never abandoned or abused, you NEVER experienced anything negative at all in childhood or as an adult, then you are a perfectly balanced individual and don’t need to worry about maintaining a positive mental attitude because you already have one. If, on the other hand, you experienced anything less than desirable on your journey through life, it is essential you take the time to re-program your subconscious mind with positive thoughts. Positive thought programming establishes new patterns, new ways of thinking and being that will lead to a happy, healthy, and balanced life.
I mentioned above cultivating and sustaining a positive mental attitude can prove difficult if negative patterns already exist in our subconscious mind. The ONLY reason this task is difficult to accomplish for most is because they are afraid of change. I get it, it’s easy to fall back into old habits, patterns of doing or thinking in certain ways. I’ve been guilty of this myself. I promise you though, if you take the time to reprogram your subconscious mind as well deliberately guard your conscious thinking, new patterns will be established and your life will change for the better.
So how do you ‘reprogram’ your subconscious mind and train the conscious mind to only accept positive realities in your life? Apply the following to your daily routine and you will quickly notice improvements in your life.
- No matter what life throws at you, maintain a positive conscious mental attitude with all your daily activities.
- Program your subconscious mind, on a daily basis, with positive thoughts. Do this in a light state of meditation, when the subconscious part of your mind is open to suggestion.
- Take time to meditate twenty minutes daily. This allows natural healing energy to enter your conscious and subconscious mind. Start the meditation by identifying a specific negative trait you want to sublimate with healing energy.
In addition, use the following guidelines to cultivate and maintain positive conscious and subconscious attitudes.
- Any time a negative thought enters your conscious mind, nullify immediately. One method is to visualize one side of your brain a control center. Every thought that surfaces from the subconscious mind enters the control center and is filtered. If the thought is positive, it is accepted as truth but if the thought is negative, it is deleted (nullified) and not able to return to the subconscious mind as reality.
- Every thought is telepathic magnetic energy that either draws good and happiness to you or repels it away from you.
- Do not accept negative conditions that may occur in your life as reality. React to such experiences with positive, constructive thoughts and recognize such conditions are truly blessings in disguise occurring only to steer you in the right direction.
- Surround yourself with people that have a positive mental attitude. Avoid individuals that only see the dark side of life who consume themselves and their lives with negativity.